Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller, Orange/Grey Order Today!


Over All Rating Reviews :
My husband and I purchased this stroller to take to Disney World. We figured the quick-fold would be an ideal feature for jumping on and off of the buses. We were right. This little stroller was ideal - and we recieved many comments about how nice it was. I saw so many people holding up the lines trying to get their strollers closed...but not us!

The ONLY thing that could make it better is if it had a storage cubby. I had purched an off-brand cubby to velcro onto the stroller, but my husband forgot to pack it into the car before the trip. I found myself wishing on many occasions that I had somewhere to throw our cups and other small items.
Get more detail about Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller, Orange/Grey.


!: Canon 300d Digital Slr In Us !: Bargain Sale Hd Camcorder







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。