Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best Buy The First Years Jet Stroller, City Chic


Over All Rating Reviews :
Well made and very versatile. A much better deal than the retail-giant's bottom of the line $20 stroller. We have one of each, and there is honestly no comparison. This one is taller (easier to push since I'm 5'9"), has cushioned handles instead of cheap plastic, much larger/more rugged wheels, has some cushion for the seat, and the seat is slightly adjustable, plus the harness is 5-point instead of 3, which is a big deal for a squirmy 12-month-old. Overall, I couldn't be happier. I wish that I had seen this before I purchased the cheap-o one.
Even my skinny 4-year-old, who is 32 lbs and 41" tall, enjoys riding in this stroller. He can't really rest his head on the back as much as my 1-year old, but he doesn't sleep in it, so it doesn't bother him in the least. He's constantly leaning forward and looking around... I don't even think he notices.
Get more detail about The First Years Jet Stroller, City Chic.


!: Price 32 Inch Lcd Tv !: Cake Mix Decide Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。