Monday, August 16, 2010

Jeep Liberty Limited 3 Wheel All Terrain Stroller This instant


Over All Rating Reviews :
Yes it's a cool straller, but it is NOT a jogger as it is said on the target website!I bought it on Amazon and it was specifically stated in the description and assembling instructions that it is not a jogger. It is roomy and I like music on the go and it is going almost everywhere,I even was able to push it on sand in the water park.
However I totally hate to put it in and out of the trunk. It is SOOO HEAVY and huge, even I work out..I have a spacy trunk in my Acura TL and even with this space it's difficult to put it in, I have to turn the front wheel and I even scratched my bumper once dragging this monster out :-( Also I can't buckle my 4 months old daughter in it. The safety straps are too loose in their shortest adjustment.I have to put her in the carseat always and it's too big and bulky. However I get a lot of compliments about such a cool cart.I don't like to go around in the stores with it, it's longer than other strallers and I always bump into things, so embarrasiing.I am looking to buy a light weight straller or Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller , where I can strall my baby without car seat and go with a more compact straller.

Get more detail about Jeep Liberty Limited 3 Wheel All Terrain Stroller.


!: Diedrich Coffee Variety Pack of Medium, Full and Dark Roasts for Keurig Brewers, 22-Count K-Cups (Pack of 2) by Diedrich !: Order Dreamer Design Jogging Strollers !: Rss Readers Get It Now! !: 37 Inch Lcd HDTV Immediately







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。