Thursday, August 26, 2010

Graco Literider Stroller, Lively Dots Best Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this stroller because I wanted something bigger than an umbrella stroller, but not huge and bulky. On that it delivers. It folds up pretty compactly. It was easy to assemble and is easy to fold and unfold. The seat has two positions, reclined and sitting upright. Both are too extreme, I wish there was an inbetween position. The other thing that is annoying is that when the seat is upright, the sun shade doesn't keep the sun off the baby. I like the three point harness. The basket underneath is huge and easy to access.

Edited to add: After a few weeks of use, I decided that the sunshade issue combined with the poor seat recline options, really made this stroller unusable for walks. I also noticed that the seat lacks support and my 8 month old spent most of the walk slouched, sliding or slumped in the seat when it was recline. I opted to sell this stroller and purchase a larger stroller.
Get more detail about Graco Literider Stroller, Lively Dots.


!: Good Bargain Pure Pashmina Shawls !: Lcd HDTV Comparison







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。