Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chicco Ct0.6 Capri Lightweight Stroller, Tangerine Best Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
We purchased this stroller couple weeks ago. I love how easy the Stroller folds down and how lightweight it is, but I wish, the handlebars would be sizeable and rubberized. Like the other reviews, I kick the wheels with my toes all the time. That is really annoying. Some adjustable handlebars would be great. Also Chicco could spend a couple more cents on rubberized handlebars for more comfort.
But well, my baby loves to sit in it.

Update: 2 months later with this stroller
Now, 2 months later and lots of walks with this stroller, I really regret buying this stroller. I am 5.4 ft, not really too tall, but I kick the wheels every single step and it drives me crazy. I am looking into handle-extenders now, which are really rare to get or just replacing this stroller. Wish I could undo the 4 stars tho. 2 Stars for this stroller from me. If you are taller than 5.4, you should look into a stroller with adjustable handle's and dont even consider the C6, because it will drive you nuts kicking the wheels every single step you do.
Get more detail about Chicco Ct0.6 Capri Lightweight Stroller, Tangerine.


!1! Hitches Grand Sale !: Great Deals Dreamer Design Stroller !: Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping !: Deal 50 Lcd HDTV







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。