Monday, September 6, 2010

Catalog Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich


Over All Rating Reviews :
I really like this stroller for the price range. I replaced an older, out-dated Graco stroller from my previous child, and in comparison...this one is super-nice! Though, when it first arrived, I was disappointed to see that the tires were not the "squishy" rubber ones, like my older model. I thought this might hamper our 'outings' some, but so far I haven't come into any problems. Perhaps Graco realized that the harder plastic tires work just as well, if not better? Or perhaps those tires are just available on higher priced models.

Tires aside, the stroller has some nice features. The moveable canopy being one of my favorite. I like that the little peekabo window on top is tinted, and when the canopy is placed in front (shielding baby from sun or wind), he is still able to see out.

The cup holders and compartments are nice, but I would've liked maybe an additional larger size (soft?) pouch for carrying newspapers, mail, a larger wallet...I don't like having to toss those in the bottom basket. Speaking of the bottom basket, it is a nice size but perhaps a cover of some sort would have been good (to avoid papers blowing away, etc). I also keep thinking it would be cool to have a place to put my long umbrella. I don't always grab the compact one for walks and the long one doesn't exactly fit in the bottom basket. I am, however, able to set it on top of the basket in a way that it won't fall off. But a little extra pocket or plastic insert on one of the side arms of the stroller might have been a cool feature!

I love the (fabric) design and color combination. It looks good with my baby boy! And the brakes work SUPER well. I love that you need only push one side to have both wheels lock up.

What else? Handlebars are cushy, 1-hand fold-up is a breeze, and the stroller is sturdy...feels built-to-last! I haven't had any problems with the stroller 'popping open' as other reviewers mentioned, but then again, I haven't moved it about a lot in that position.

The only thing I don't like is the adjustable seat. Not that I don't like it being adjustable (and I like that it has more positioning than many comparable strollers), but mine seems to be a bit hard to pull up on the handle bar behind the seat. Maybe it's just my stroller... and it IS just a little 'annoyance' in comparison to the rest of the qualities of the stroller.

Overall I have to give this 'ride' 5 stars!!
Get more detail about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich.


!1#: Buy Swimsuits Sale Price !: Viscose Pashmina Shawls Best Quality !: Order Wall Decor Living Room Furniture !: Remodeling Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。