Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kolcraft Contours Lite Stroller, Tangerine

!1: Now is the time Kolcraft Contours Lite Stroller, Tangerine Order Today!


Nice Design by :
Kolcraft
Over All Rating Reviews :

Great Deal :
$60.00
Date Created :
Sep 11, 2010 10:38:14


Contours lite stroller defines the shape and style of today's parents. It's lightweight frame and low resistance sporty front swivel wheels makes getting around town trouble-free. Large single wheels for a more contemporary, sleek look. Lots of features, yet lightweight and easy to fold to get in and out of the car. Seat accommodates child up to 40 pounds.



!1: Best Buy I just bought this stroller to replace my much heavier and bulkier stroller. It is very light and easy to carry, but does not fold up very small at all. I reviewed many strollers before purchasing this, and overall I am very pleased with the quality for the amount of money that I spent on it. I already had 3 other strollers that I didn't care for, and did not want to pay a lot for another! The only flaws are that it doesn't fold up smaller and that you have to adjust the back with a strap, not a lever. Overall I think it is worth the money. on Sale!


Relate Link : !: Brand New Pillows !: Dress Clothes Best Quality !: Baby Spoons On Sale! !: Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Raw Blue Agave, 44 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2) by Wholesome Sweeteners








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。