Saturday, September 4, 2010

Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich Right now


Over All Rating Reviews :
I just received my Graco Quattro Tour Samba and I have to say, I love it! It has everything the other Quattro Tour Deluxes have EXCEPT...this is the only one, yes the only one that also has an adjustable footrest, which was the main factor for my decision to buy this stroller.

The footrest also goes all they way up and makes a bassinet kind of space for the baby so you don't have to use the car seat all the time. I am actually planning to put the baby in facing me which seems absolutely possible...in fact in Europe the Quattro Tour Strollers are being used with a carrycot and a little fabric flap on top of the canopy to make it into a carriage. That's how I got the idea for turning the baby around.

The fabric is beautiful, very stylish, for moms and dads - and best of all - easy to clean. You can wipe it clean or throw the whole cover in the wash.

The Quattro steers wonderfully and I find the height of the handles just right (I am 5'4 - they are on the high side - perfect for either my husband, who is a little bigger or me)...too bad they didn't make it adjustable like in many other strollers.

The canopy is awesome...it's HUGE...and it rotates all the way with no problems so your child is protected from the sun from any angle.

The basket is huge and seems very sturdy. It can be lowered when the backrest is fully reclined which is very practical.
In the parent console is a time and temperature tracker which is not really necessary but a nice thing to have anyways...

I didn't give the stroller 5 stars because the backrest is way to low - my 2 1/2 year old is way above it (and he is average height). It just doesn't make sense to me why they would extend the weight range of the new strollers to 50lbs. but not change the size of the backrest.

I figure this is just going to be our travel system, first year and a half kind of stroller, depending of the size of our baby.

Other than that, if you are looking for a stroller with tons of features that looks stylish and even matches an amazing infant car seat (Graco SafeSeat) - this is the one. It's definitely worth the money.

Get more detail about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller, Zurich.


!: Discount Shawls Wraps !: Purchase 42 Lcd HDTV !: Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping !: Baker Racks Right Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。