Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cheap Kolcraft Contours Lite Stroller, Tangerine


Over All Rating Reviews :
I've been looking for a stroller a very long time. One that is easy for my mother and nanny to use daily. Something that is light, smooth rolling and looks cool also. I have the Kolcraft tandem stroller and already know how easy the wheels roll. This Tangerine wonder does all those things.

The kiddie tray is not too high like others say it is if your kid is 12month+. One great thing about the height is that it makes it easier to pick my son/daughter out of the stroller without having to undo the tray. The shade is decent for everyday. The basket is as huge as my tandem stroller. The single cup holder for parents is simple enough. If they added a caddy that prob would bring up the cost. You get what you pay for. This stroller is light in weight too. The seats are decently padded and the 5 point harness comfy. The reclining seats is not your usually button and plastic piston, but just was as easy (if not easier) to use as other seats. Its far back enough to sleep semi-reclined.

The instructions are great. I put this puppy together in 15 minutes. The front wheels has a little bit of bounce which is great for most surfaces. The manual even says to put lube in if it does squeak or act up. Normal use of anything with wheels require WD40, so I don't understand the other complaints.

I also like the customer service I received from Kolcraft when I emailed them questions. Michelle ([...]) from marketing and communications was able to contact their engineering department with my compatibility questions. Customer service is extremely important to me.

I considered McLarens and Britax for strollers. The Contours Lite is attractive and looks on par price-wise. Its a great color!! I wish I could still get the older model in Lime green. I have fraternal twins and that would be cool. The price for this stroller as a travel one is worth the risk. Under $100 and reliable is all I need.
Get more detail about Kolcraft Contours Lite Stroller, Tangerine.


!: Camera Canon Free Shipping







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。