Friday, September 3, 2010

The First Years Jet Stroller, City Chic Order Today!


Over All Rating Reviews :
When the stroller arrived, I was impressed with how sturdy it was and all the storage it had. The straps are a bit narrow, and might not be long enough when my sons are 50 lbs. They are easily adjustable though, a real treat compared to some of the other strollers we have! The sun canopy is useless unless the sun is directly above you, however we found that if you detach the velcro holding on the top half, it can move all the way forward, rest on my son's legs or blanket (it is not heavy at all) and block the wind! We have also clipped a blanket to it to hang down in front of him and block the sun that way. So I guess it has some use...
The "recline" should not even be considered a feature on this stroller. It is so minimal, it might lean back an inch or two, that it really makes no difference, and I can't imagine ever sitting him in the fully upright position, it is literally straight up!

My biggest complaint is that on our third outing with it, one of the rear wheels broke off. I have contacted customer service and will re-post when and if they get back to me!

Update: I received absolutely no response from cstomer service about the broken wheel. My husband was able to take it apart and repair it himself, so we are able to still use it, but I wouldn't count on any help from the manufacturer if you have a problem!
Get more detail about The First Years Jet Stroller, City Chic.


!: Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer by John Grisham !: In Usa 42 Inch Lcd HDTV







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。